Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as “natural", “organic", or “earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users; these visitors can then be converted into customers.
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
Organic SEO: (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO is the process to gain organic traffic on website. (unpaid traffic)
- This process can take some time to get more traffic on website.
- But Organic SEO Results are long lasting.
- It takes too much hard work & continuous efforts.
Paid SEO: (Search Engine Marketing)
- This is the process of search engine marketing.
- This process is to get quick results.
- This process is not long lasting, if you want to run paid ads for long time, it may take too much investment.
- It is easy process.
Track the keywords position of your website thanks to the Rank Tracking.
A Full website scan
Get a real overview of your website. Easily discover all your SEO technical issues using numerous criteria. Check if your website can be indexed by search engines. Analyze your broken links, the content quality of each page, the duplicate content and external links.
A deep On-page analysis
More than a simple SEO analysis, get a complete diagnosis of your landing pages one by one: content, keywords, design, performance, accessibility… Analyze, optimize and analyze again: monitor developments with your Site Analyzer Score, improve your website and control your SEO.
Discover the queries getting the most SEO traffic to one domain name with details such as cost-per-click, competition, search volume, etc. An opportunity to spy on your competitor’s keywords.
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.